When a business or company currently produces waste water in one way or another, it has to be contained and possibly purified or removed.
Companies with this responsibility include:
- Transport Companies
- Valeting Companies
- Car Washing/Mobile Car Wash (when washing vehicle)
- Marinas & Boatyards (When hosing down and cleaning boats)
- Dredging Companies (when collecting and purifying sludge)
- Fire Brigade (When collecting large quantities of contaminated drain water)
- Cattle Breeders (When collecting water during cleaning and disinfecting of vehicles)
One way to collect and purify fluid waste products is to build a permanent facility. But this often requires substantial investments and a permanent facility is not always a feasible solution.
A mobile receptacle with inflatable edges offers an alternative to this. The receptacle is mobile, flexible and easy to set up and remove. In addition, the receptacle can be supplied to meet your specifications in terms of dimensions, colour, design, etc.
Taking only seconds to inflate the water tight floor can be used as an inflatable wash pad, inflatable liquid tight floor, an inflatable water capture system or an inflatable car washing pad The inflatable wash pad can be supplied with a drain in the corners or as a complete water tight retainer.
Advantages Of The Pad
- The wash pad is mobile, flexible and fast to set up.
- The standard inflatable wash pad weighs only 1Kg per square metre and can be easily transported
- Many applications are possible especially as the wash pad can be custom made.
Simply roll out the mat and inflate it with the blower supplied. Drive the vehicle on to the inflated mat and you have a fully portable wash pad. When the vehicle drives onto the floor the edges bend and then bounce back into position and return upright.
Don’t worry, although it may seem like the inflatable floor may pop or burst, the floor will not be damaged by the weight of the vehicle it is designed for.
Material: 0.45mm Plato PVC tarpaulin
sizes avaialble: 6*3*0.2m....... 6*4*0.2m....... 7*4*0.2m
Delivery time 7-10 days
Pump & repair kit included
**Please note, colour may vary from pictures**